We are seeking a freelancer to work with us over the long term. Please include examples of previous work.
We want to test their ability with the following task before committing to a longer term engagement.
1) Log on to a [url removed, login to view] website that has all Philanthropic grants available. We will give you password and login details later.
2) Go to products tab - GiveUS on the website
3) Search by every LOCATION including "national". Search by maori for the PEOPLE drop down list. Search by capability building, education, governance, training, coaching, enterprise, operational costs, programme development for the KAUPAPA/PURPOSE drop down list. Search by administration, business start or development, coaching fees, evaluation & monitoring, feasibility studies, expert assistance, consultant fees, commercial advice, hui/conferences, research, salaries/volunteer expenses, training/education, travelling overseas for the COST/EXPENSE drop down list.
4) Search by soonest APPLICATION DUE DATE
5) Make a Google spreadsheet recording the following information "NAME OF FUNDER", "WEBSITE ADDRESS", "CLOSING DATE", " CRITERIA"
6) Order the Google sheet by closing date. Take the first 30 grants and go to their individual websites. Search for background information about requirements for the grant, add this into Google sheets.
7) Log into gmail account from our company (will give login and password when hired) Email funder or register to get a copy of their application form.
8) Review all the gathered application forms and identify the common questions across all applications. Add these to a new tab in the Google sheets.
9) Ask for a copy of our previous written grant applications. Review these and cut the relevant answers from them and paste into the Google sheet, under the relevant questions found from all the application forms
10) Go back and review the questions that are not the same across all the 30 grant applications and cut them and paste into a new tab in the Google sheet.
11) task ended
Any questions please message us to clarify before starting the work.
Writing answers for the questions identified in step 10) will be the next project.