I am seeking a researcher/copywriter to assist develop an English language community-oriented web site about the Portuguese Silver Coast.
- Able to research independently
- Gives attention to detail and accuracy
- Will cross-check references, sources etc
- Has excellent descriptive and analytical skills
- Uses British English (e.g. colour not color)
- Excellent on-line writing style (concise and factual v. vague and verbose)
- Ideally you will have lived in or be familiar with the Silver Coast
- Has an appreciation of Portugal and its people
Indicative Research Topics
- About the region (location, history, geography, key facts: e.g. economy/population/government)
- Things to do (sightseeing, beaches, golf, historic towns/monuments/churches etc)
- Lifestyle (e.g. regional food/wines)
- Key service contacts (e.g. for specific towns: fire, police, pharmacies etc)
After an initial research phase, the topic list will be agreed. For each topic, web page narrative (plus appropriate links to sources/additional information) is required.
A lot of research will produce a limited amount of content. I do not want ‘cut & paste’ content from other web sites. I do not want extensive pages of turgid prose. Your content should be concise, factual and relevant. Less is more.
Presentation will be handled by the content management system. If images are used, then they must be in the public domain and attributed to their copyright holder.
I need enough high-quality content to support the initial launch of the site. If successful, there will be opportunities to research and develop the site content further.
3 freelancers estão ofertando em média $72 para este trabalho
Hi, I have experience in writing on travel & community building. I assure you of 100% quality, 100% Originality and adherence to deadlines! Pls. check Pm for more! Thanks!