GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND DELIVERABLES:
1. The entire project consists of 15 articles 500-700 words minimum in length.
2. The articles are in the area of industrial shelving.
3. Each article will need to be optimized for keywords (and meet the criteria for optimization for each keyword) which will be specified at the time the project is awarded.
4. Each article needs to be extensively researched, including (but not limited to) typing the keyword for that article into google and viewing information from free and paid listings.
5. Each article must give a solid background on the topic and outline the available solutions in the industry relating to that particular keyword (keeping in mind the topic of the site). This means that you must investigate all available solutions in the industry in Australia and provide information (including all features and maybe comparative pricing) on each.
6. Each article must be written as if you represent our company and you are an expert in the area (of the keyword).
7. The purpose of each article is to show the reader that our company is an expert on that topic, we provide the best solution at the lowest prices, and to contact us for a detailed quote. You must write each article to achieve these goals.
8. Every article needs to be 100% original and content rich. I’m not looking for articles thrown together to fool the search engines.
9. The reader must complete the article feeling informed about the topic and knowing that we are experts in the area and to contact us…
Buyer will retain all rights and ownership. You are free to research
anywhere, but the content you deliver must be completely original and
adhere to all copyright laws. Submitting articles for this project that you have already submitted somewhere else or submitting these articles to another buyer in the future is simply not acceptable. The first violates our agreement and the second violates Copyright Law. All content will be checked for plagiarism. If you’re not familiar with U.S. copyright law, you should seriously consider not bidding...
LANGUAGE AND CONSTRUCTION:
Articles must be written in excellent English with grammar and sentence structure consistent with that found in a professional journal or popular magazine. If English is not your native language, you must be 100% certain that you can provide this level of quality. In fact, if English is not your native language, you should seriously consider not bidding as I have had to reject work in the past that did meet these standards. I have no interest in rewriting good content that has been poorly written and I have no interest in sending the same article back 1-2-3 times to get it written to the appropriate
YOU MUST SUBMIT SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK with your bid that is representative of your work. THE ARTICLES YOU SUBMIT WILL BE EXPECTED TO AT LEAST MATCH THIS QUALITY (and must all be according to the criteria in "General Description and Project Deliverables". This should make revisions unnecessary, but I will ask for them if appropriate. In your bid, please describe the amount of time to finish the articles.