Freelance telecommute SEO Copywriting Job.
THIS IS AN ONGOING POSITION, HOWEVER PLEASE BID FOR 25 HOURS WORK IN THE FIRST INSTANCE AND INCLUDE AN ESTIMATED NUMBER OF WORDS THAT YOU CAN WRITE IN THESE 25 HOURS, ASSUMING YOU WERE ASKED TO WRITE ARTICLES FOR A WEBSITE.
Indigoextra Ltd. are a busy web design & marketing company looking for a part-time freelance Senior Copywriter to work in an ongoing role. This is a telecommute / work from home job for someone who writes fluent English. Candidates from any country are welcome to apply.
The current job is part-time and is anticipated to be 10 – 15 hours’ work a week in the first instance, with the possibility of going full-time in the future for the right candidate.
The remuneration is generous and will depend on experience and ability. Please include your expected remuneration in the covering letter for your work:
• Per word for business copywriting
• Per hour for other tasks (e.g. rewriting an existing proposal)
The role will include:
• Rewriting proposals and contracts based on existing documents that 1 SEO Company will provide.
• SEO copywriting – researching and writing content for web pages, articles, directory submissions and links that have good titles and text using relevant keywords a good number of times (SEO training can be provided if need be).
• Managing your own and other content writers’ work load to ensure that deadlines are met and high quality work is provided.
• Proof reading other content writers’ work, correcting mistakes and improving the writing style or overall message.
• Writing a mixture of sales orientated content and informative articles.
• Miscellaneous research and promotion work.
Essential copywriting skills
The freelance job has the following essential requirements:
• 100% fluent written and spoken English.
• The ability to write content that is well researched, engaging and interesting.
• The ability to write both sales orientated documents (proposals, adverts, etc.) and informative educational articles.
• Competency with Microsoft Word
• Delegation, management and prioritization skills.
• At least 1 year previous experience in copywriting (This might be one aspect of another vacancy).
• Good communication skills, creativity, a good sense of humour and positive outlook.
• A good team player.
• Someone who is able to follow detailed instructions where required and use their own initiative where required.
• Someone with high standards who strives for excellence.
• Ability to manage a team remotely.
Please mention if you have the following experience
Our decision will be based primarily on the ‘essential’ criteria above, so even if you have none of the following skills, please still apply for this telecommute job!
If you have any of the following experience, please mention it in your application:
• Search engine optimization (SEO) experience.
• Web design experience.
• Any level of French.
• Marketing or Sales experience.
We ([url removed, login to view]) are looking for a long term working relationship with someone who is professional, friendly and who writes great English content.
The nature of our work is highly varied and client sites could be from any industry (art, travel, property, fashion, health, sport, web design, etc.) We are an ethical company, so you will never be required to write for adult or dubious websites.
This is a telecommute / work from home job, with no travel required. As a freelance content writer, you will simply need your own computer (either a PC or a Mac), a reliable internet connection and Microsoft Word.
Please send the following for your job application
• Covering letter in English stating why you are interested in the job and what you can offer.
• Your CV
• A writing sample
We look forward to receiving your application.
11 freelancers estão ofertando em média $308 para esse trabalho
Martin, in the past 16 years I've written every imaginable piece of information. My background is mainly marketing and advertising, but I've also written everything else for freelance clients.