Em Andamento

two articles

Hi

· Two articles with two question each

· I will not accept copy and paste

· Good English

· Each article should be 1500 word

· 80% of the article should be written by you and the rest 20% should be from other sources and referenced using Harvard referencing system (you should be familiar with that to)

· The articles are related to marketing you should have back round on that.

(Customers expectations - customer guarantees - customer is not always right - The best customers are not the ones that generate the most profit)

You should be able to write rational and good judgmental answers either agreeing or not with these sentences and should do a good research on the Internet on that to support ur answer for the 20% of the answer.

-This is the two questions: u should be able to finish them in few days 4 or 3

1. Maha (this is her name) is setting up a business tutoring service for undergraduate students.

a- How can a thorough knowledge of customers expectations improve the probability of her success?

b- Maha also has asked you, "Do all services need to offer customer guarantees?"

Explain your answer. Then explain why or why not she should or should not offer a customer service guarantee.

2. Ali (this is his name) has run an advertising agency long enough to understand that the customer is not always right, but he is having trouble understanding the following concept:

"The best customers are not the ones that generate the most profit."

Ali has always thought it terms of customer profitability. How can you expand Ails definition of how to describe the most desirable of customers?

Habilidades: Redação Publicitária

Ver mais: written marketing articles, write up marketing service, write this article customer service, understanding probability, round name, questions related to probability, questions on probability, not always right, how to write internet articles, how to write business articles, how to right articles, how to do probability questions, how to copy write your name, how do you write articles, how can i write articles, how can i write an article on internet, good probability questions, good marketing articles, english tutoring services, english copywriting service, customer service questions, copywriting definition, copywriting advertising, copywriting a business name, copy write agency

Acerca do Empregador:
( 52 comentários ) kwiat, Kuwait

ID do Projeto: #174282