I am in the process of building a content website with a theme relating to online education, online degrees, online universities etc. Content writing shall be based on the listed keywords. Each page will focus on a particular keyword. The idea is that each keyword focused content page will rank well in the search engines and bring traffic to the site.
Articles Content should elaborate on subjects like (as examples): "Why Learn Online", "Top Benifits of Online Learning", "Comparison with On-Campus Education" (giving statistics and such), "Real life examples", "Accreditation and its importance", "Present and future of Online Education" (Predictions and related articles), "Unpresedented possibilities with online education" (Finance, distance, time and nationality may soon no longer be issues in the quest for learning). The same goes for each subject with lots of creativity in the suheadings covered. A good example for such writing I saw elsewhere is at [url removed, login to view]
The project can be large involving more than 100 pages, but initially there are only about 7 articlesas listed below:
College Courses Online
Online Bachelor Degrees
University Online Degrees
1) Content shall be focused to USA as that is the target audience.
2) The writing is expected to deliver great content to the reader.
3) Content shall be focused around each subject matter (it is actually a keyword).
4) Each submitted article represents a page that wraps a high-value topic around each specific subject (keyword).
5) Real life examples, aticles and statistics should also be addressed.
6) Each article shall fit to the overall site concept (online education and its resources).
7) Each article must deliver the following: Read well and meet the needs of the reader who will be searching for that keyword and over-deliver with high-value content.
8)All deliverables must be your original work, not published anywhere and may not be taken (in whole or in part) from any work that you do not have full copyrights to. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this.
1) The keywords are to appear in the article, mentioned once or twice in every paragraph to give the page enough keyword density for search engine ranking.
3) The article is to be broken into appropriate paragraphs to make it easy to read.
4) Each article is to be approx 600-800 words in length.
5) Articles are expected to be finished in a period of 10 days.
6) Each article is required as a text file and formatted into paragraphs.
7) All content must be original. There must be no copyright violations.
I am also planning an ezine along the way, so the successful bidder will have the option to provide content for the ezine as well.