I’m looking to build a team of writers for an entertainment site that focuses on celebrities. Presently we add one article per day, but we’re looking to add more than one.
The writers have their own log in and will post the article within the site. Once submitted it’ll stay pending until an editor comes along and verifies the article.
The writers have free reign and could write about any celebrity they like as long as the news is not older than 48 hours. Ideally the writer should submit daily articles, but we’ll accept as few as 3 articles per week between Monday and Friday if the writer can’t submit daily. The writer can’t submit more than one article per day.
Greater details will be given on the procedure once we accept the bid.
• English as a first language is preferred.
• The articles should be free from grammatical errors.
• Articles should be between 300 to 350 words.
• Individual writers preferred rather than a company with multiple writers.
• Should have some experience writing gossip articles.
• Research required for articles
• No copy and paste segments in the articles and completely original.
• Must be able to write 3-5 articles a week.
• We retain the rights to all the articles.
The idea here is to find people that we can work long term with. As the site grows and becomes more popular we’ll be looking at compensating the writers that stay with us for a long period of time. If we see that the writer is dependable and can write good quality articles then we have no problem in paying them more. Dependability and quality writing is key to working with us.
Please bid on 10 articles at 3$/article for a total of 30$. The 10 articles represent two week’s worth of work.
Submit a sample of your work via PMB.
Payment will be made through Paypal every Friday unless the writer prefers to be paid monthly.
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média $38 para este trabalho
Hi There I can do this job for you. My work will be original and error free. I can post one article on daily basis. Can sumbit a sample of my work if the need be. Regards Maira Sarfraz