Write a program that can accomplish the following:
1. Read in a graph from [url removed, login to view] in the following format:
node# 1st-arc-to-node# weight-for-previous-arc 2nd-arc-to-node# weight-for-previous-arc 3rd-arc-to-node# weight-for-previous-arc ...
As an example:
1 2 10 3 5 4 100
2 1 5
4 3 50 2 10
In the above example, node 1 has an arc with weight 10 to node 2, weight 5 to node 3, and weight 100 to node 4. Node 2 has an arc with weight 5 to node 1. Node 4 has an arc to node 3 with weight 50 and to node 2 with weight 10.
Note that in the above example, there IS a node 3 despite not being specifically declared on a line. Any node that is either explicitly defined on its own line, or into which an arc goes, must be considered to exist.
2. Display an ascii art image of the graph on the screen. An sample for the above example is shown below. It is not the only possible example:
| | | |
As can be seen in the above example, use the following format:
• nodes are written inside brackets
• vertical lines are drawn with |
• horizontal lines are drawn with -
• 90 degree bends, and intersections between lines (in order to share one line between two arcs) are drawn with +
• a horizontal line crossing but not intersecting with a vertical line is drawn with an =
• arc weights are written somewhere on the arc's line; if a line is shared between two arcs, only the part of the line used by only ONE arc may show the arc weight
• to draw arrows, use <, >, V, and ^.
You do NOT need to optimize for the least number of crosses, turns, or intersections. You DO need to account for every possible graph where id(v) + od(v) <= 4 for all nodes v.
3. Display a chart, in an easily readable format, of the shortest path between each node s and every node t reachable from node s.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $53 for this job
Dear sir, I've read your requirements and checked the attached sample file carefully. As an MS in Computer Science, I could be a good fit. I can complete your work with 100% accuracy. Kind regards, Francis T.
my team members are either from NIT or A grade colleges. Also we are experienced in such kind of tasks including C, C++ and Java. Sample can be provided if required
Hello! I have Master's degree in Computer Science and have good knowledge of graph theory and C programming language. I will be happy to help you with this project.