Implement the functions to insert and remove nodes in a Binary Search Tree (BST). Each node carries a student record (ID and name). Each node also has a left child, a right child and a parent, each maintained in the node class as a pointer. The BST has a root node, whose parent pointer is NULL. Nodes in the BST have the following properties:
1. Each node has a different ID (no two students can have the same ID, but names may be same).
2. The left child of a node has ID less than the ID of the node.
3. The right child of a node has ID greater than the ID of the node.
4. Each node has at most two children (a node with no children is a leaf node).
5. Each node has one parent, with the exception of root node, which has no parent.
You are given four C++ source files in an archive. Extract the archive on your PC (or Linux server) and change into the directory. Inside you will find the following files:
- bst.h: This is a header file that defines classes node and bst. You must not modify this file.
- [url removed, login to view]: This is the file where the insert and remove functions of the bst class must be implemented. You
must edit and submit this file.
- [url removed, login to view]: This is the file where the main function, used for testing the BST program, resides. You
should NOT submit this file, although you may choose to modify it for testing.
39 freelancers estão ofertando em média $25 para este trabalho
Contact me for an efficient, perfect, well documented development of your project according to 100% accuracy and requirements, with dedicated support. Thanks