Here are the requirements. I will need to integrate the C++ code that is written into the hardware, which is the camera in this case.
o Devices for this project: Intel realsense R200 depth camera (x1)
o Here is the link to download the Intel RealSense R200 Software Development Kit (SDK) : [login to view URL]
o SDK Documentation:
[login to view URL]
o Realsense libraries for R200: : [login to view URL]
o And for the Depth Camera Manager (DCM): : [login to view URL]
*Note: The DCM does not need to be install on Windows 10.
• Program Overview/ Objective:
- Avoidance algorithm for 1 Intel realsense R200 depth camera
- One of four cameras for 360-degree collision avoidance (briefly describe concept for all four cameras, i.e. how they are supposed to be integrated, but only write code for one camera)
- Write the code on Eclipse C++ IDE
• Details of Programming Task:
- It can be split into 3 parts.
Phase 1: Obtaining depth image array
Through the camera, depth streams will be displayed. So, this depth stream has to be converted to an array of depth values/data (pixel intensity values). Then convert this array into a 2D matrix, which represents a 2D image.
For the ranges of pixel intensity values, 0 represents black to 255 represents white.
* Note: I can provide a code that might achieve this. However, the code has to be amended because certain lines of the code are used with Robot Operating System (ROS). Since this project does not required the implementation of ROS, the code must be edited.
Phase 2: Program avoidance algorithm using 1 R200 camera.
Safety distance: 1m
Once obtaining the image array, the avoidance algorithm will use this 2D matrix, which contains all the pixel intensity values, to avoid those obstacles that are near. The intensity values are ranges from 0 to 255. So, the pixels that contains the value of close to 255 are considered obstacles and needs to be avoided.
Priority of avoidance “manoeuvre” would be:
- GO BACK (Highest)
- GO RIGHT/LEFT
- GO UP/DOWN (Lowest)
Reason being that the environment for my project is indoors, therefore moving up or down might be dangerous.
* The output of this algorithm is to display avoidance advisory messages and not to perform any avoidance manoeuvre.
11 freelancers estão ofertando em média $636 para esse trabalho
hi, dear. i read your description. i have some experience of c/c++ programming in 7+ years. you can discuss your project with me more detail via chat. please contact me. kindly regards.