The title is self explanatory. I want to create a mod for the san andreas multiplayer platform that allows the players from my server talk to each other based on a mod that they would have to install in order to make this work.
I want you to use OpenAL library.
In order to make this possible you should have the following:
- assembly and c/c++ knowledge
- hooking knowledge
- raknet platform and client-server communication through packets knowledge
- audio and communication knowledge
- capability to work and understand how gta sa / samp and samp SDK work
What is considered a plus:
- already worked with this game (GTA SA + SA:MP) / already created ASI mods
- already done this type of project (voicechat) for a different game.
Example of what i need / reference: [login to view URL]
If you don't think you are capable of doing this job 100% then DO NOT apply.