This is a full-time position, but if you prefer to start part-time with us, we can also consider it as an option.
We are looking for people in software development with bright and curious minds who are ready to join our growing team of developers and to collaborate with our Qt and Quality Assurance teams.
You will work from home with mostly flexible hours. You must, however, be available to attend the team meeting, which is held at approximately 6:00 AM (GMT), and then work afterward
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Building a desktop application that tracks user activity on the computer.
- Developing monitoring apps for Windows and Mac.
THE BEST MATCH FOR THIS JOB HAS:
- Experience in creating enterprise applications for Windows and Mac.
- Experience in creating background services for Windows and Mac.
- Their own Mac hardware with multiple monitors.
- Experience with Qt, Objective-C, and AppleScript.
- The ability to work in a remote team.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Experience in creating drivers for Windows
- Experience in iOS development
- Experience with LDAP
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, highly motivated team with a good atmosphere
- Paid time off
- Corporate travel around the world
- The opportunity for professional and personal development via courses and training
THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Please only apply if you are seriously interested and have the required experience. We are looking for someone reliable who values punctuality, has a good work ethic, and is looking for a long-term position.
You must also agree to use our time tracking software while at work.
To apply, please go to [login to view URL]
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
It is the vision of Time Doctor and [login to view URL] to be the most trusted time tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We want to help companies know if their remote teams are working productively.
We develop and market [login to view URL], a time-tracking and productivity tool. Our software is used by individuals and teams to track time spent on tasks and to monitor computer activity. Time Doctor can take screenshots while a person is working, monitor keyboard and mouse activity, and track website and application usage.
We have a team of over 65 people working 100% remotely in 28 different countries.
Learn more about us here:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média $8/hora para esse trabalho
How are you? I read your description. I am C++/C#/Java/Python programming Expert. I can finish your project quickly with best quality. I want to discuss more on chat. Thank you for your time.
Hi, SIR I am a full-time developer. I can attend to team meeting. I have experience with Qt, Objective-C, and AppleScript. Please give me to work for you. Thanks Gao.