An offline navigation software developed is under development mainly in C++ including 98 standards SDK and cross platforms (Windows CE, Linux, Android). The software is designed to run\use on car multimedia\AVN systems; before commercializing the software we need to apply a reliable security and licensing mechanism to protecting the software codes from cracking and reverse engineering.
The first release will be based on windows CE OS (ARM and MIPS processors) and the basic requirements are:
- A reliable licensing algorithm or methodology should be design
- The license should bind to (4 bytes) unique SD memory card ID or hardware id
- The protection should be designed like polar coding techniques (or any other suggested techniques) and it should be impossible to find the license generation algorithm from the software binary file or ...
- The final executable file should protect in a way that prevents any common reverse engineering methods; methods like obfuscation, compression and packings like UPX with custom setting or any suggestion can improve the security …
- The license should be designed in a way which we can optionally manage the software premium features (enable or disable) through the license file (for example a user can buy a license just for exploring map data and another user can access map data with POI’s(Point Of Interest) and 3D buildings)
6 freelancers are bidding on average $477 for this job
Hi, I am familiar to this area. I have experience to develop such licensing software. Relevant Skills and Experience Algorithm, C++, Assembly Proposed Milestones $1111 AUD - 1