Basic c++ program:
1. Read in an input file name. If it is not a valid file continue to prompt the user until a valid file is read in.
2. Read in an output file name. If it exists it will be over written.
3. All output should go to the output file instead of standard output.
4. Write the input file to the output file and make all alphabetic characters upper case.
5. Count the number of characters.
6. Count the number of words ( words are groups of one or more letters separated by a space, tab,
return character or punctuation).
7. Keep track of the size of the largest word. The size of the word should ignore any punctuation.
8. Keep track of the size of the smallest word. The size of the word should ignore any punctuation.
9. Print out the number of characters, number of words, size of the smallest word, size of the
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média $40 para esse trabalho
Expert in C++ with File Operations.. will Complete it as per Your Required Timing Deadline. having Powerful Grip on C++ with Files Input/output, Line, Character Counting & much more.