Do you have experience posting on Craigslist? It is not as easy as just tedious data entry, you need to know how to get around the craigslist limitations - for example, they will limit you to one post per city, or if they see your IP address posting many ads, the ads will get ghosted and not visible... Experienced CL Posters know how to either get around these limitations, or have multiple CL accounts with rotating IPs. You may have to adjust the content of the ad slightly - that is fine as long as the main points and contact info are kept.
1. Post 50 ads in 50 different major cities in the US
2. Post to the \"jobs - customer service\" , \"jobs - accounting/finance\", \"jobs - admin/office\", \"jobs - general labor\",
\"jobs - food / bev /hosp\"
4. Post one per day per city = 50 posts/day (rotate one category per day)
5. Post only on weekdays Mon - Fri
6. Send me an excel file each night with the links, and you will be paid each Friday [paid for the ads that are visible/Non ghosted]
Bid only if you exactly know what you do or you had previous experience with CL job posting. You will provide your own PVA and you will forward all the responses to an email address I will give you.
There will a trial before you post 50 ads monday to friday.
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $83 para este trabalho
hi im a craigslist poster for 2 years now. Ive been posting different categories. have my own ips. Able to rotate ips in order to prevent from flagging and ghosting. Willing to start ASAP!