Bidder should be reliable and experienced in posting multiple ads on Craigslist in multiple cities in the United States. Bidder must be experienced in posting ads on Craigslist that remain active rather than posting ads that are ghosted, flagged, removed, or otherwise become inactive.
WE PAY 40 CENTS PER AD THAT STICKS! PLEASE POST BIDS ACCORDINGLY
- You must post 100 Ads a week
- The ads will be posted in multiple cities in the United States. I will provide you the cities that you will be posting in each day. Each post will be in a different city.
- You must post ads in the following category: Craigslist: services/financial services
- I will provide you with the ad titles, content, and images for the postings. You will be responsible for hosting these images on multiple sites to avoid content blocking.
- The ads will be posted using images linked with HTML.
- You must have any necessary phone verified accounts (PVAs), IP addresses, U.S. based proxies, etc. to accomplish this project.
- You must send me a detailed report via email of all Craigslist ads posted (with both the city posted in and links to the ads) so that I can verify that the ads are active on Craigslist and that the ads are not ghosted, flagged, removed, or have otherwise become inactive. This report must be emailed to me immediately after the ads have been posted so that we can verify prior to any flaggings. You will not be paid if I do not receive this email report daily.
- You must monitor your postings/ads to verify that they have not been ghosted, flagged, removed, or otherwise become inactive.
- The ads must be live on Craigslist for at least 8 hours, I will not pay for ads that are ghosted, flagged, removed, or otherwise become inactive in less than 8 hours. However, you must repost any ad that has been ghosted, flagged, removed, or otherwise becomes inactive in less than 8 hours.
- You are responsible to make any suggestions to me regarding ad title or content to avoid flagging, ghosting, removal, etc.
- You must be able to start immediately.
- PAYMENT: You will be paid half of the accepted project bid by the end of the third day (of this seven day project) and the remaining half of the accepted project bid by the end of the seventh day. Unfortunately, due to experiences with freelancers being paid upfront, not doing any work, and running off with the money, we cannot pay you prior to you doing any work.
If you are interested, we have ongoing posting needs that we can discuss upon completion of this project.