I need your help in touching up the icons that you sent over. I did not notice it the other day but some of the icons that you sent over were a little off.
Specifically if you look at the 80x80, 58x58, 40x40 and the 29x20, they appear to have some tips on the circles.
Can you please correct these and send them back.
One of our previous designers developed the attached icon (iOS App Icon Kit). Unfortunately the Apple App store requires no shine and a flat square icon. We need it redesigned. Basically it should the same at the iOS App Icon Kit file with the exception that the we would like the black background metal graphic for the background instead of the woven carbon fiber look.
Can you please redesign the icon based on the attached specs:
1. For iPhone and iPod touch, both of these sizes are required:
• 120 x 120 pixels
• 60 x 60 pixels (standard resolution)
2. For the App Store, create a large version of your app icon in two sizes so that it looks good on all devices:
• 1024 x 1024 pixels
• 512 x 512 pixels (standard resolution)
3. For Spotlight search results on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad create an icon in the following two sizes:
• 80 x 80 pixels
• 40 x 40 pixels (standard resolution)
4. For Settings on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad create an icon in the following two sizes:
• 58 x 58 pixels
• 29 x 29 pixels (standard resolution)
We have also attached Apples specs for more reference if required.