We were wondering if you were available to create another macro in excel where we can enter, save and analyse data that has been collected in a shareholder feedback survey.
Please see the below brief and let us know what the project cost would be please. We would like it ideally, in the next 2 days.
We would like to have fields to be able to measure each of the responses to each of the questions in the feedback survey (attached) being:
1) Overall how they would rate the presentation
2) Fields for collecting information about what they liked and how the presentation can be improved (qualitative information)
3) what they are interested in hearing about at these presentations
4) How important various factors are in assessing an investment
5) Which format they prefer? (individual or combined)
6) How can we improve our future presentations
7) Field to collect any other information
8) Place to enter their contact details (name, phone, address, email address, holding number, fund they are invested in)
We will be getting feedback from investors in a number of cities (Perth, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra and Brisbane). is there a way we can split out the data to look at for each city as well as combined?
Also, where we have 'how would you rate the presentation overall' in the excel can we give each option a number (like you suggested last time!) so we get an overall ranking out of 5 please.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Please let me know if there is any more information you need.