This is a project that is going to require a very specific type of person. I need someone that can not only meet the basic requirements of grammatical mastery and English fluency, but also someone who can write something that is funny, inspirational, instructional, and well organized. Included below are the major points that must be a part of this script, as well as links to content you must derive some of your information from.
1. At this juncture I am not sure whether this script will just be recorded as audio or as a video with actors, so making sure that it is neutral and able to be used for either medium is crucial.
2. This script is written for New Teachers that will be teaching in a roleplaying environment. If you are familiar with roleplaying then you would be a preferred candidate.
3. The length of the script doesn't matter as long as it accomplishes the goal of containing all the information linked below, in addition to the following:
A. A description of who they can reach out to for help (being the principal, head of the Teacher Council, and fellow tenured teachers)
B. Suggestions for making age appropriate assignments. (Google, Amazon, etc...)
C. Helpful hints for dealing with conflict and how to work together with fellow faculty and staff in a cooperative manner.
4. The information should be presented as if it was to an adult. Two of the links I will provide for content are written for a child audience, so that content must be transformed into something consumable by adults (but still easy to understand.)
5. It would be preferred if you had Skype and could keep in constant contact with me. I like to have frequent updates on what the Freelancers I hire are doing.
[url removed, login to view] -- Teacher Duties/Requirements can be derived from this page. You will notice that all teachers, except for the Nursery School co-teacher, have the same requirements, so both must be represented in the script. You do not need to concern yourself with the Nurse(s), Tutors, Custodians job listing requirements.
[url removed, login to view] -- This page explains how the grading/roleplaying system works. This is one of the pages written for children that will have to be made consumable by adults.
[url removed, login to view] -- This page contains the rules of the website. This is yet another page written for children that will have to be made consumable by adults.
I am placing a low monetary offer on this because I have no basis from which to base a fair price, so please bid what you think is fair, even if it far exceeds the amount on this project. Please expect to discuss the project in detail before I hire you. If you ask a lot of questions, then I am more likely to hire you. If you have completed any similar work and provide examples, that would be a plus. Thank you in advance and good luck!