Our small business currently uses Zoho CRM as more of an order tracking system than a traditional sales CRM. When a customer places an order through our website, a record is created in the CRM with their order number and details, and we can send customers automated emails containing information from the record based on a status field within the record. The problem is Zoho is cloud based without direct access to the database, and we either can't figure out how to, or it isn't possible to perform functions that would greatly benefit our business. We are looking for a consultant to help us either incorporate the additional required features into Zoho, provide applications that provide the functionality we require, or recommend a new CRM/system that allows this functionality. Our business really depends on a solid information system, and getting this right is of the utmost importance to us. Please only bid on this if you have experience in CRM design and deployment.
Things we like about Zoho:
* Records are created in the CRM when customers place an order online
* No limit on amount of description we can put in the fields.
* Emails are automatically sent to customers incorporating information from the record (price, description, etc), when the status field of a record is updated.
* The search function is excellent - job number, email or name.
* Simple layout and all information easily available.
* Fields can be edited really easily.
* Reporting functionality - checking jobs completed by technician
Things we don't like or can't figure out how to incorporate:
* We can’t figure out how we can integrate a payment gateway into the current CRM. It would be great to be able to export details from the CRM to our bank’s payment gateway/paypal gateway.
* Would then be great to be able to generate a simple invoice from details in the CRM and have this emailed to customers automatically.
* Would be great to be able to easily print a shipping label.
* Difficult to have a customer look up their job status online (although may be possible using the API)
* Would be good to have automated tasks we could run on the database.
o For instance, it would be good to be able to send an automated email to all the customers who have placed orders through the site, but haven’t sent in their items in a set period of time.
* More advanced reporting - jobs modified each day, jobs quoted, outstanding payment requests.
We will allow high quality applicants to see our current CRM, and we would be happy to walk you through it, to ensure you have a complete understanding of our requirements.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
Can either be cloud based, or locally hosted.