We are a SME trading business, based in China, but expanding internationally. English language, not chinese required. We are about to move from excel sheets to Salesforce as our CRM & ERP system to manage sales, product sourcing, logistics (shipping companies & rates), and customer orders.
The below are high level requirements that will need to be discussed and detailed into more functional requirements
Looking for an experienced Saleforce developer who can perform the following tasks:
1. Create a workflow based on our business process
2. Create email triggers based on steps reached withing the sales process
3. Create a few email templates based on business need
4. Integrate our instance of Salesforce with Microsoft web-based email system.
5. Create the ability to generate emails to customers from within salesforce
6. Create different views for different staff members. example: sales staff can't see information about product manufacturer. Shipping staff can't see detailed information about customer.
7. Ability to create Purchase orders and Shipping Forms and issue Invoices.
8. Able to create product books (which sales staff can use). Including pictures of items.
9. Ability for multiple users to work on the same account via multiple opportunities
Once all this is completed, we will then look for a second project: of implementing a web-based customer portal. Each customer has unique login ID. Can track their order status (based on salesforce workflow) and can ask questions / ask for updates / changes within this portal. Staff can respond directly to customer & it is all recorded in Salesforce.
Skills: [url removed, login to view] development
18 freelancers are bidding on average $810 for this job
Hi there, I am salesforce certified and having experience in such type projects. Can we have small talk over skype([url removed, login to view]).