1. Develop a functioning ‘Scheduler’ tool based on requirements listed at “Detailed Requirements” below.
2. The scope includes utilising the existing Scheduler form and data (from other existing forms) to allow the selection/allocation (and deselection) of personnel and vehicles to/from a job.
3. Job details are entered into a form (JobCost) at an earlier stage.
4. When job is ready to be ‘scheduled’, a manager opens the ‘Scheduler’ form, selects the Job Number (from JobCost form) which is to return information/populates relevant fields in the scheduler form (eg customer name, location start & finish times).
5. Within ‘Scheduler’ for the active job (selected at point 4), the manager needs to be able to select resources (people and utes – assigned to the same Depot as the job is assigned to) to attend the job. Only ‘available’ personnel and utes are to appear in the selectable list based on their ‘availability’ and depot location (eg if the job is a Townsville job, only Townsville personnel and utes should appear), determined by the fact they do not have an entry onto the ‘Resource Availability Database’ for any part of the active jobs’ duration (eg not overlapping any part of the time slot between start and finish).
6. Once people and utes are ‘scheduled’ onto that job, they are to be entered into the ‘Resource Availability Database’ as ‘unavailable’ for the selected time (so they can’t be scheduled onto another job at the same time).
7. If a schedule is updated by a manager to remove a resource (person or ute) off a job, the resources’ entry into the ‘Resource Availability Database’ for that job is to be removed, so that resource is now available to be schedule to another job at that time slot.
8. Access to Zoho Creator can be provided (on request) for the purpose of reviewing/quoting for this project if required.