Ours is a consulting firm in the field of infrastructure planning, Highway design and feasibility study, traffic projection for new development, traffic projection for existing and new mode of travel, Town planning, Architecture etc. At present we have about 100 employees. The total employees may increase to 150 in near future.
At present we have ERP software developed as per our requirements. The software is quite useful and we are regularly using the same.
We want to upgrade this software to get consolidated management information on dash board and in details.
We are looking for following information on day today basis
1. Employee entry exit time collected from bio-metric scanner entry
2. Employee absenteeism and leave record
[url removed, login to view] record of time spent by employees on each project
4. monthly wages calculations based on annual pay pocket consisting of basic plus allowance and leave record
5. We have tally software for our accounts department. We want to upload following information from Tally to ERP automatically or with copy paste process form excel statements
a. Daily invoice details raised by us
b. Daily amount received from client against above invoices
c. Daily purchases booked on each cost center
d. Daily Bank transaction and balance statement
e. Daily Invoice details of service providers and payment made to them
f. Daily site expenses booked on each cost center.
g. Daily/Monthly overhead expenses booked against each cost center
7. Details of tenders submitted by us including EMD amount Bank Guarantee etc
8. Milestones of work orders received by us
9. From the above data collections, following summary statements will be created in ERP
a. Work order value, invoices raised, amount received and balance to be received
b. Total cost booked against each work order including share of overheads
c. Comparison of department wise plan and actual performance in terms of sales
e. Employee productivity analysis
f. Project wise man-days analysis
[url removed, login to view] employee time sheet data
h. pending Invoices aging analysis
i. Any other management information suggested by the consultant