Modifications to [url removed, login to view] site to:
* Separate all language-specific strings to separate file so site can easily be used in different languages and easily be translated. Load appropriate template based on HTTP language request if that language translation exists (default to English). Test with Spanish and English. Add option in admin to override default admin-area language (e.g. so I can set to Spanish for testing).
* Have form for people to get password re-sent when lost by providing license number, username and email. I provide script to validate.
* Add URL that can contain (encrypted) password to go directly to logged-in admin area
* Always auto log-in as admin when uploading puzzle
* Add link to puzzle pages when viewed logged-in as admin to go to admin area (e.g. so can easily get to admin area after finishing puzzle upload) or when previewing puzzles
* Add language flag to uploaded puzzles so index page can group puzzles by language (default to HTTP request language of uploader)
* Tidy up puzzle template so that if no sub-title, description, etc, empty <div> are removed so spacing is correct (i.e. may need to add conditional templates?)
* Check all database access for correct SQL escaping (quotes in password? - i.e. old bugs)
* Test above not on live site
* test-install the .php crossword generator from source forge so we can see whether it works well enough to pursue that project further.