I require a simple program that Slides Images from left to right over the screen.
1. This is for a event where we will build a big screen out of 8 HD Monitors combined by a Matrox Graphics card that will adress these 8 Monitors as one screen.
2. So the total screen resolution will be 8850x1920 Pixels. (Compensated for the bezels of the Monitors.)
3. The pictures will have a resolution of 8850x1920 pixels. So the task is to have a fluid slideshow of the pictures with no flickering or stopping.
Because the Images are so high resolution the most performant sliding mechanism should be used. I have prepared a sample that shows how simple the whole thing should look.
4. I have used a webrowser for my test. The webbroser was running in full screen mode (F11) and no scrollbar or adress bar is seen of the browser.
You can see the slideshow example here:
[url removed, login to view]
4.1 Note that the resolution in this slideshow is optimized for 8850x1920 px so with a normal single monitor the bottom of the website is white. If you would have a 8850x1920 screen :-), the whole screen would be filled with the picture!
The files for the test I have zipped and attached.
4.2 Also note that in my test the pictures do not slide with constant speed, and after the last picture the pictures slide back into the opposite direction.
For the finished product I need a constant speed slide and the pictures endlessly slide into one direction starting with the first picture again, after the last picture is through.
5. The pictures will be in full screen. Nothing besides the pictures should be seen on the screen.
6. The program should have the following features:
Before the slideshow starts:
Choose pictures that are in the slide
Choose background color
Choose constant sliding speed (Make slower or faster)
Choose direction of slide (from left to right, or from right to left)
While the slideshow runs:
After the last picture, the slide will use the first picture again.
The slideshow should be able to work non stop, for the whole day without stops or pauses.
The settings of the slideshow should be saved so the next time the slideshow starts the same speed, background color, slide direction and the same pictures are already set.
7. The solution can be browser based like my example, but if the developer has a better solution for more fluent sliding of the pictures, then we can discuss this also. I am happy about any improvements!
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $186 para este trabalho
i can do this for you asap alot of experience on hi-res photo display and optmization for your need and resolution plese feel free to contact me for further information ready to start asap