We need a JQuery image uploader.
Here are the requirements:
• Must be able to upload multiple images at once, utilizing both a drag and drop and/or browse function.
• User must have an option to create a thumbnail
• Thumbnail option must have built in cropping and resizing
(For example, after the user uploads their images, a preview will appear, with a button to create thumbnail. After clicking on this, they will be able to crop the image to a set size, and both images will be saved to the database.)
• User must be able to rearrange and delete images both at the preview stage and once they have been uploaded.
• This will communicate with our database, so users must be able to select where their images will go.
• If you can write something in that automatically optimizes images, that would be super.
• An auto-resizing function so larger images can be automatically scaled down and optimized for mobile devices.
Wireframes will be provided. Styling is not necessary, but you will need to create a CSS doc for the structure.
Code must be written cleanly and concisely.
Please only serious responses from people who have proven JQuery experience. This is a dense project and we need someone who can handle it the first time.
16 freelancers estão ofertando em média $247 para este trabalho
hello Sir I am interest your project. I hope to work with you. I have enough experience about that. I will complete that in a short time. I will do my best for you. I am ready now. Please contact me. Thanks.
I have good experience in develop web-based applications, I will complete your project with the best results as soon as possible to, the success of your project is of immense pride for me