I am looking for an independent HTML designer to replicate our rental website in compliance with the provided UI/UX standards. The entire website designs are to be replicated exactly the same from [login to view URL] and with some parts from another existing [login to view URL] project comprises the following requirements:
1. The successful applicant will create a template around which the entire pages will be designed
2. Only apply and bid if you can work in bootstrap vers. 4.0.0,
3. Only apply and bid if you can work in jquery vers. 3.0.0
4. You will closely work with developer of the website who designed the system. He will instruct you and coordinate with you
5. Some supporting PSD and mockups will be provided from which you will refer to.
6. You need to provide clean html, that should be validated
8. No inline css and JS into html
9. Your whole application should run on single jquery and bootstrap version
10. Your work must be completely responsive
11. You must be experienced in working in gitlab
12. Your work must be professional so that the pages are light and fast to load
13. Your work must be professional so that you do not include an unnecessary structure that makes the html heavy and long to load
14. You must test your own designs for optimal and fast [login to view URL] loading webpages are not acceptable. That means you MUST identify and troubleshoot you own mistakes and UX problems (e.g. responsiveness) and fix them.
15. You must conduct layout adjustments based on your own and third party test
[login to view URL] must adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
17. This project comprises 5 static pages and 55 dynamic pages that must interface for admin and user perspective
18. You must assist the developer with the integration of your pages and ensure a well functioning and complete designs
19. You must complete probable changes/modificaitons after integration ensuring that the website html responsiveness and design are perfect for handover
20. Only bid if you have such proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer where you successfully completed fully commercially functioning website where you ensure that technically feasible designs are supplied by you and where the website can be further developed in future versions
21. I am looking for a professional, serious coders, highly responsive, adhering to deadlines
22. The website is built in ROR framework. If you have additional ROR integration experience this will be helpful
23. Please only bid if you have full time as from now to commence work
24. Please research and analyse all webpages of this website [login to view URL] before you bid so that you are making a valid bid that I can compare with other bidders. In keeping with the freelancer rules only true bids will be considered for this project - NO Placeholder bids will be considered, since they prevent me being able to compare one bid against the other for competence, experience, reviews and competitiveness of price.