Rock the JVM teaches Java, Scala and related technologies, in video, reading and live coding form. We are building a web application which is intentionally small and focused on these subjects. We already have designs.
Deliverable: a small web application for online learning. It will have:
1. A landing page with featured online training material, descriptions, testimonials and sign up/sign in forms. Users will be able to purchase courses from this page.
2. Learning pages. Once a user is signed up for a course, they will have access to the course curriculum. Each lesson will have a video part and reading/coding parts embedded in the same page.
4. Preferably no backend. Firebase offers authentication and database out of the box, but alternatives are welcome.
About the freelancer:
1. Technically versed in React, TypeScript and CSS. I am also a developer and will do code reviews. (why am I not writing this myself? not enough time and little experience with CSS)
2. Should be able to compare deploying strategies and suggest one (Firebase? AWS? DigitalOcean? etc).
3. Should be able to iterate quickly. Communication agility and responsiveness is extremely appreciated.
4. Should have a keen eye for aesthetics and suggest UI improvements.
36 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1527 para esse trabalho
Hi there, I have read the details I am experienced with CSS, HTML5, React.js, Typescript. I can help you with this job, Please come to chat so we can discuss this job.
Hi I am full stack web developer with 8+ years of experience, and 3 years of React.JS experience. And I have all skills for your project. I am sure you will be satisfied with my work. Best Regards, Wang
Nice Project! I am a talented React and Typescript developer with more than 6 years experience. I will provide you high quality and high speed work. Also, I will support for you long term. Thank you. Best Regards.