- Optimized for PC and MAC and for the major browsers: IE 8.0, 7.0, 6.0 - Firefox 3.6, 3.0 - Safari 41
- It must load very fast.
- Use a CSS file
- I need the name of the person (logo) to be a single image (jpeg or png) so it will be easy to change
- Follow the PSD files when coding.
- RESPECT CAREFULLY the alignments and the background from PSD files.
- Same footer on every pages & centered (copyright plus a link)
- BACKGROUND IMAGE: Use the image use in PSD file
- Highlight menus when cursor hover them
- My hosting environment is a server at a 3rd party hosting company ([url removed, login to view])
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.