A company is looking for a customer service manager who will be able to provide information and support both for new and already-registered users. A person must be a fast learner, with the ability to quickly understand a new subject area, and also interact with a technical team to solve customer tickets.
Support for new users'
- Answering questions about the service's purpose and how it works
- Assisting with the initial account setup
- Knowing the service competitors, how the service differs from them and be able to explain the benefits of the service
Support for already-registered users'
- Help with their campaign settings
- Be able to determine the issues with user accounts and fix them
- Advice on improving user campaigns. Analyzing user accounts
- Help in restoring access to accounts
- Resolve issues related to users' subscription tariffs
- Contacting users (by email and phone call) regarding their account expiration
Interaction with the technical team
- Creating the tickets for the technical team, if a user’s problem couldn’t be solved on the spot
- Answering the clients based on information received from the technical team
- Create topics and answer questions about service on forums, communities and social networks
- Writing and posting articles about service and selling on Amazon in the service’s blog.
Necessary skills and knowledge
- Fast learner, ability to make independent decisions
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Thoroughly know the features of the system, its settings, and technical nuances
- Ability to create and customize campaigns of any complexity
- Ability to answer customers shortly, clearly and POLITELY
- Interaction with the technical team: the ability to explain the essence of any issue, briefly and clearly
- Perfect English (writing and speaking)
41 freelancers estão ofertando em média $10/hora para esse trabalho
Three years corporate IT Healthcare experience. Have a passion for computers ranging from videos games to programming. Goal is to be a full time freelancer.