We own 2 companies: Juiced Digital Solutions Agency and an E-Commerce Brand Holdings company. We run our own ecommerce brands, and market for other e-commerce [login to view URL] are in the process of building a sustainable tight-knit VA team. We are here to build an efficient happy team that provides benefits to both parties.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our growing team. In this role, you will field email requests from customers who have questions, comments, or complaints about our products and services. You will also assist customers in placing orders if need be. All of our Customer Service Representatives are trained to understand the full menu of our offerings so that they can provide our customers with excellent service. We prefer candidates who have some background in customer service or sales, but we are willing to train the right person.
*I will pay you hourly at a 5+ hour a week rate, but working overtime can be requested to management if we see fit.
*Flexible Vacation, if you need time off just let me know.
*Opportunity to advance/get bonuses, if you do a good job I will give you a raise and bonuses.
*We value the work you do for our company so we make sure you are well taken care of :).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seek opportunities to provide “above and beyond” service and connect with our customers,
creating a seamless and personal experience
- Troubleshoot customer issues including website navigation, product questions, ordering and
payment issues, order tracking, order returns, fit issues, and more quickly and efficiently to shift
customer challenges into positive outcomes
- Impeccable customer service skills such as identifying customer needs and tailoring solutions
- Be the customer advocate by identifying trends and patterns in customer communication and
feedback to the team so we can keep improving products and experience
- Listen, document, and help resolve conflicts with customers
- Answer questions or handle complaints from customers
- Field phone calls, emails, and chat requests
- Provide information to customers about order status and product queries
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and
- Work closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Customer service experience a plus
- Experience with Gmail
- Flexible schedule
- Negotiation skills are a plus
- Comfortable working under a remote supervisor
79 freelancers estão ofertando em média $6/hora nesse trabalho
Sir, I have 7 years experience in this relevant task. I am a professional freelancer. I will do your task within your budget. So you can select me as a right freelancer. Please hire me. Thanks
Dear hiring manager, I am interested in your project. Yes, I am available right now to do your job and I am full time available freelancer. Let me know If you are interested. Thank you Anna
Hi, I'm interested with this job. I'm currently working as a full-time admin and customer support for a freight broker in AU but still open for other projects. Please contact me to discuss it further. Thank you!