We are a mid-sized medical transcription company that uses its own proprietary software platform for audio file and document management. We require a part-time technical support person to assist clients with issues related to all aspects of our service, including dictating audio, using the job tracking functionality of our software platform, and retrieving completed jobs. Complete training will be provided. A background in technical support, particularly with regard to web-based applications, would be helpful. For your reference, read more on Medical Transcription on Wikipedia.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Dec 16, 2010 2:18:53 PM:
Thank you for expressing your interest in this position.
To be considered for this position, you must answer the following questions:
(1) Are you available to work 9AM EST to 5PM EST?
(2) Have you done a considerable amount of work over the telephone with US- or European-based clients?
(3) If you answered yes to question 2, how many years of experience with such work do you have?
(4) Describe the work roles you have had in which you had technical support work responsibilities. For each, include your title, description of your work, and years for which you held the role.
(5) Describe the work roles you have had aside from those described in question 4. For each, include your title, description of your work, and years for which you held the role.
(6) What is your educational background?
(7) List your technical skills (i.e. computer programming languages, other technical competencies, et cetera)
(8) Provide your phone number, skype ID, or other means by which you can be reached for an interview.
(9) List times over the next 2 weeks when you will be available for an interview.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jan 5, 2011 3:38:04 PM:
We will be in touch with you shortly. In the mean time, could you please describe your experience with salesforce (the CRM software), if any. Thank you, Ashish