Full Job Description
In this role, Customer Service Representatives will work remotely from their home office to provide first-class customer support for the product and service lines offered by our client. The types of customer inquiries will include, but will not be limited to requests for customer care, billing inquiries, online order tracking, website assistance, product/service information, etc. The Customer Service Representative will use dynamic communication strategies to educate the customer on all aspects of the product/service offered optimizing sales opportunities and ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction.
HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
• Answer incoming calls from customers in a professional, polite, and courteous manner.
• Go the extra mile to delight our customers!
• The ability to meet and exceed set goals.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
• Accurately document and update records in required systems.
• Provide prompt resolutions to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
• Paid time off
• Career growth opportunities
• Work from home
• Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
• Requires high school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent communication in English and presentation skills
• Prior technical service or call center experience is preferred
• Ability to work remotely in a designated area free from any distractions
• Desktop/laptop with direct connection to a modem (Windows 10 , 4GB RAM and 25mbps dl/10mbps up internet speed)
• USB noise cancelling headset with microphone
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• 8 hour shift
• Evening/Night shift
• Secondary School (preferred)
• customer service: 1 year (preferred)
• Work from home
Job Type: Full-time