Who are we?
Tomplay reinvents sheet music, for an interactive and immersive playing experience. Tomplay interactive sheet music allows all musicians to play along with classical, pop, rock, folk, jazz, film and world music scores accompanied by real recordings from professional musicians.
Thanks to unique technology, the interactive scores scroll automatically on-screen, creating an immersive, concert hall experience. With features such as controlling the speed of the score’s recording, looping selected passages and self-recording, Tomplay makes learning music simpler, more effective and more fun.
Tomplay app is used by more than 500,000 musicians worldwide and has won numerous awards. More information on [login to view URL] and in this video: [login to view URL]
We are searching for a friendly and efficient Customer Service Specialist to join our customer care team. In this role, you will answer customer queries and resolve issues via appropriate channels, maintain knowledge of our products and services and obtain customer feedback.
Concretely your responsabilities will incude:
1. Promptly and precisely responding and following up to customer queries via Zendesk (email) and via social medias. Customers demands include bug reports, product related questions, account related questions or commercial offers (for schools for example).
2. You can quickly get a deep understanding of customer's concerns and are patient. You will answer in a polite, helpful, and professional manner at all times.
3. Immediately escalating complex issues that you are not equipped to deal with. Ensure the customer gets regularly updated on the issue and follow-up with the right team members to ensure the issue is being treated. Such issues include for example technical issues in the apps or product related issues in the score/audio.
4. Identifying common problems and sharing them with the management and with the rest of the customer care team. You will bring possible suggestions and improvements.
5. You will try Tomplay for yourself, develop a deep understanding of the product and of all its features. You will familiarize yourself with new scores launched every week and with new features.
1. Native language: French or English. You have impeccable writing skills in at least one of these two languages. You have also good verbal communication skills.
2. You are customer centric: you are willing to spend the time necessary to understand a custumer issue and to answer him in the best way possible. The satisfaction of the customer you help drives you up and you understand the importance of a good customer support.
You are an active listener, empathic, patient, conflict resolution and problem solving oriented.
3. You have the ability to multi-task, work independently, and make accurate decisions with a sense of urgency
4. You are technologically savvy with the ability to quickly learn new software platforms. You can have access to at least a computer, a tablet and a smartphone. You have an interest for mobile-apps and internet.
5. You play a music instrument and can read music scores. You have at least a basic understanding of the main musical notions.
6. A previous experience with customer support and with help desk softwares such as Zendesk is a plus but not required.