We are looking for someone to handle customer service duties in Denmark. Please send your "Skype id" together with your resume.
We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available for 8 hours per day.
2. Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-satisfaction job.
3. Has a solid command of the Danish language.
4. Has 90% or more Danish for training and internal communication purposes.
5. Internet connection of 1Mb or more. It can not be wireless nor through a datacard. You should also test that you do not have a latency of over 100ms. You can test these requirements running a simple test at [url removed, login to view]
6. Windows environment: We work with a windows based web program. We do require for you to have a computer that runs on windows or has a windows environment already installed. Your operating system must be original.
7. Headset: This headset can be simple but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone behavior and call quality.
How to apply
To apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. The language level that you have (should be 90% or above)
2. Your customer service experience
3. Your schedule availability
In addition, please send us the results of the personality test that you may take at the link below:
[url removed, login to view]
About the company
We are customer service call center with headquarters in California, US and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have been operating independently since 2007
1 freelancer está ofertando em mádia $14 para esse projeto
Skype id Mikkel3151 Im from denmark so i think i am more then qualified for this job :) I have worked in a danish business called dansk call center it was a teleselling / support job