4000 signs limit, check .txt for full version.
You will need certificate of residency for tax purposes.
Right now I need a lot of new products added which involves ctrl+c/v tasks (making auctions - subsection 4). Expect to do those for 75%+ of your time, for at least first few months.
1) Customer service in English (10-40% work time)
- ingame order delivery (right now mainly D2 + D3, soon WoW)
- answering questions via e-mail and IM
2) Virtual trading (20-60%)
- effective search and acquisition of items ingame and on the forum (online trading)
- learning statistics and prices of popular items (e.g. memorizing 150 items and their exact stats in 1-2 months)
3) Services like power leveling (5% - more if you are skilled)
4) Actualizing and adding products (10-90%)
- very basic GIMP and HTML usage
Due to time wasters, there will be 1-3months trial period for 50% of the pay (up for negotiation). Length is up to you, it will last until you can work efficiently and mistake free.
My monthly proposition for the first year+, after the trial period, assuming you will work 8h a day on average (you control when, where and how long you will work):
- 160-450$ monthly if you want to work 5 days a week (about 40h x4 = 160h monthly = 1 - 2.8$/h)
- 192-600$ monthly if you want to work 6 days a week (about 48h x4 = 192h monthly = 1 - 3.1$/h)
- 224-800$ monthly if you want to work 7 days a week (about 56h x4 = 224h monthly = 1 - 3.6 $/h)
4x 7 days = 28 days but remember you will have at least 2 paid free days a month.
At least for now it is only full-time and for serious individual, who has no other plans for at least next few years.
Good MMORPG gamers should have the following traits:
- ability to learn fast
- multitasking and focus
- fast adaptation to changes
- strategic thinking
- thick skin
You must(!) meet all 4 requirements, do not waste your and my time if you do not (exception can be made only if you are the best player in the world...):
1) Very good English or German (especially reading and writing). You must be able to write sentences 99% correctly (syntax, spelling and grammar).
2) One of these (a or b):
a) Fast typing (300 strokes minimum, optimally 400+).
b) Expert in very popular MMO (thousands of /played so extensive knowledge AND being one of the best players in the world), in this order:
- World of Warcraft (WoW)
- Diablo 3 (D3)
- Path of Exile (PoE)
- Guild Wars 2 (GW2)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Swtor)
- EVE Online, World of Tanks (WoT), Neverwinter Nights (NWN)
- Diablo 2 (D2), Tibia, Metin, Runescape (RS)
3) Attention to detail and strong work ethic: I'm perfectionist so every task must be 99% perfect in every detail.
4) 99,9% stable internet and good enough computer which can launch quite a few game clients in the same time - minimum 4-8gb RAM + 500mb GPU. In the future you can get such machine as a bonus or rental.
I'm not interested in Standard CV:
1. Typing speed (words/strokes per minute via 10fastfingers)
2. Foreign language knowledge, I need a long sample so write at least a few nice sentences, if your native language can be useful in this business (many potential customers), please write so
3. MMO accomplishments (things you are proud of)
List only the hardest things to achieve and games you played the most:
- amount of hours spent (estimate)
- level of game knowledge (different aspects of it)
- all kinds of rankings and hard achievements (how good/bad you are, compared to the top players)
4. Weekly and yearly availability (how many hours and days per week you want to work + amount of all free days you need annually)
5. Preferred salary for the first 1-3 months and the following 3-12+ (remember you need to pay taxes!)
6. Other information which may affect recruitment (e.g. skills from "welcomed" section or your character traits)
7. Can you play without ping issues on servers located in Europe and America? Try D3 trial and make some levels.