I'm in need of someone to go through lists of "chunks" and edit them. Chunks are defined as groups of words in a given sentence.
The rules are as follows:
1. Chunks cannot end in:
* prepositions (in, of, the, etc.),
* linking words ( And, In addition, as well as, Also, Too, Furthermore, Moreover, Apart from, In addition to, Besides)
* and conjugations (am, are, is, etc.).
2. Must convey a concept that helps the reader quickly decode a meaning in a sentence.
3. Please remove any single letters from the start of chunks. For instance: s go to the park and play...
Please see attached sample for words that should be removed and those that should stay.
1. Mark all chunks for removal with an X in the box to the left of the count.
2. Items marked in yellow show examples of what should be marked with an X. X means they will be removed by me later.
3. Items marked in green show examples of good chunks.
4. Remove any numbers or single letters at start of sentence.
50,000 chunks to review per spreadsheet.
1. Remove the first letter from chunks that start with a single letter such as (s not, etc.). However, do not remove it if it starts with an "i".
2. Remove the numbers from in front of any chunk such as (00 in the).
3. Remove any chunks that are only one word in length.
4. Remove any chunks that end in:
1. These are only examples. Please remove all chunks that end in ANY preposition, linking word or conjugation.
i. prepositions (in, of, the, etc.),
ii. linking words ( And, In addition, As well as, Also, Too, Furthermore, Moreover, Apart from, In addition to, Besides)
iii. and conjugations (am, are, is, etc.).
1. Chunks must convey a concept that helps them quickly decode a meaning in a sentence.
1. Mark the ones to be deleted with an X in the last column.
2. Follow instructions from earlier screen.