Need 300 manual comment submission/posting on blogs/forums.
this project is for simple manual comment posting, but requires very specific websites to post comments on.
here is what you need to do:
1. I will send you list of keywords
2. for each keyword, you search in google and bing / yahoo
3. look through the results and find sites that allow comment posting.
4. Only look in up to first 5 pages.
5. once you find a site, glance over the article/info, and post a legit comment, something simple but related to the article or website content. You will use the name and website that I will provide for posting the comment.
6. also, you will need to open some dummy email and use that in all places as email has to be legit and if they ask you to confirm, you must confirm.
7. when searching for the keyword, at the bottom of google, they also include related searches, it's ok to click on those and look for website as well.
8. It is very important that you do this manually, no tools for posting.
9. You will need to send me the report of links to all 300 comments.
10. Use one username/pass, username should be the domain that I give you or part of it if not allowed in all forums/blogs/etc. You will send me the username/passwords along with the report.
11. Again, it's important to fallow instructions, I will not accept comments just anywhere, they have to be in the first 5 pages of the search results.
12. You must be able to read/write/understand basic english.
13. You must check your comment in word doc or something similar to make sure they you have spelled correctly and with no grammer errors.
14. again, comment must be related to the website's article/info/posting etc, you can also comment on someone elses comment but always positive things, same with all comments, only say positive things about the article, say how much you liked it etc.
Please make sure you have the time to do this as it may take a lot of time. Note, this is low budget project but will give you Great feedback if you do the work and complete it.
again, if you don't have the time, please don't bid.