This is the interview trial for the permanent job moving forward. If you are selected to do this trial and do well, we will take you on moving forward with our project. If you are interested in this position for more than just a short one time deal, then please apply here. SEE BELOW FOR EXACT JOB DETAILS.
I am looking to hire someone to assist me in creating multiple accounts on a website. This is a completely legal act, but it will require the use of proxy servers to provide a fresh IP address for each acccount made. Looking at getting this started soon. If interested please apply. Will be using Squid Proxy to cover IP address for each account created. Basic understanding of using proxy services is required for this job.
-Account creation requires Captcha verification, so it will take an actual person to create these accounts.
-You will create the account and then click the verification link that comes in the email, and finally login to ensure the account is setup. Once completed you will log the username and password with any other information we need.
1. You will use firefox browser and use the plugin Elite Proxy Switcher that will allow you to change your proxy IP address to one of the IP addresses on the lists given to you upon accepting your assignment.
2. You will verify that your IP address is that of one on the list by doing a standard ip check using [url removed, login to view] from the Firefox browser. Once you have successfully verified that your IP is that of the one you chose on the list provided you may proceed forward.
3. You will from there go to the website specified to create an account using a username, email address IP Address used, and password that we give you. We will set the emails to forward to a general email box that you have access to. From there you will clock a link to verify the account.
4. You will from there use an excel sheet to create a list of usernames, passwords, and email addresses that are used to access the accounts created.
5. IMPORTANT: Each time you do these four steps you will change the IP that you are using to create the account each time. This will allow us to obtain the signup bonus for each account used. Failure to do so will result in failure of the job.
In this interview trial job you will create 20 accounts using unique IP addresses. From there you will have your list of all the information mentioned in step 3 formed into an excel sheet. Once done you will upload or send via email your completed list. This job should only take at most 2 hours to complete. We ask that you keep note of how long it took to complete the task as we are looking for people that can work fast at this job.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $22 for this job
I have enough energy and time to fulfill the required task with no flaws and no delays. I would be my first freelance project and i would give it all.