There are Approx. 17 tabs of data in a spreadsheet where the data needs to be cleaned up prior to importing into a CRM project.
For each tab:
1. Where ever you see a person full name in one cell this needs to be separated into two cells called First_name and Last_name
2. Where ever there is a full address in one cell this needs to be separated into multiple cells with names: addr_1, addr_2, Town, State, pcode, country
3. Where there is a company name, match the company name with its ID in the DataSource tab
4. Add the User SFID against each row in a sheet for the user name in the tab for that sheet looking up from the tab SF_User_ID
5. All phone numbers need to have a leading 0. Probably something like convert to text and concatenate with a leading zero. All phone fields to only contain numbers not text or dashes etc
6. Combine all tabs into one sheet where the (currently inconsistent) columns are all alligned
56 freelancers estão ofertando em média $99 para este trabalho
Hi, Highly experienced data entry operator. Expertise in Advanced Functions of MS Excel. Read and understood your description. Ready to start, please reply soon. Thanks, Virendra
Hi Tim, Just saw your project and would like to help you again with this one. Kindly provide me with the files and I will start working on this. Looking forward for your reply. Cheers, Susanto
Hi there, I have extensive experience in excel/VBA/macros. I am very interested in your project. Please select my bid and send me the file to start off. Regards, Bharat
Hi TIm. I am quite interested in your project. If you like, I can start on it right away.I have done very similar projects before and would be able to handle yours too. Regards
Dear Sir I can do the work asap as I have did this kind of work earlier also and I am very accurate and dedicated towards my work. So I request you to give me a chance to work for you. Regards Neha
Hello, greetings. Have a good day. I've read project detail and I'm sure I can do this project perfectly as per your requirement. I'm ready to start. Look forward to hear from you. Thanks and regards, Diem.