I need an excel report that generates the following;
1) downloads via excel or CSV file from standard bank online share trading all indexes and shares (or at least JSE top 40 shares & Indexes). Downlaods the Dow Jones Industrial Index from the site too every day.
2) Then if you go onto the standard bank online share trading site, login and you choose tools from the menu system, Interactive charts. Then you set the following parameters: Indicator 1 = MACD, Indicator 2 = Stochastic, type of chart, choose Candle, moving average settigns need to be on 12 and 26 day.
then choose to chat the Dow Jones Industrial (DJ-IND ticker) and compare the previous parameters over a 1 & 3 year to the JSE Index (e.g Satric Industrial - STX-IND) that has outperformed the DJ-IND over the past1-3 years
3) Then compare all the JSE Stocks (or top 40) that have outperformed that Index over 1, 3, 5 year and then all time period over the following time frame choices, Monthly, then Weekly, then Daily. Then flag or highlight on daily basis all those stocks that have done that.
4) then finally highlight all those stocks where the MACD and Stochastic indicators cross over at the same time either up or down - So if the cross over with MACD and Stochastic is up, then indicate an up for daily, weekly and Monthly or indicate whether there is a down cross over. Now the MACD consists of 2 indicators. You need to show where the black crosses over on the blue line indicator on the standard bank onlineshare trading (either up or down). then the same for the stochastic indicator but there where the red line crosses over the blue line (either up or down).
So the final output on the spreadsheet should show me:
1) those stocks that are going down (via the trend which is the MACD and then the stochastic gives you an indication of the timing of the share price movement) or up both from a trend and then timing viewpoint.
This probably by does need further clarification but just contact me and I can explain.
9 freelancers are bidding on average R3218 for this job
I have extracted share prices from Yahoo & Google sites and created live graphs. As regards standardonline, will you be able to provide the price data.