I have a list of domains, and I need someone to do some simple name and email address research. I want to be able to email an executive and these sites. The total list is about 1000 domains.
Here's my thinking:
1) Go to the website. If the company is either of the following, strikeout this domain and move on:
a marketing agency
located outside the US and Canada
2) Go to the website and find the About Us, Our Team or similar page, or look in the footer. Find a person's name, preferably a Chief ____ _____, or VP, or President, or Founder.
3) Add their name to the spreadsheet.
4) See if there is an email for that person (or a Twitter account that is personal. Email is preferred.)
5) Add the email address to the spreadsheet
6) If there is a name, but no email address, add the following email addresses to the spreadsheet.
Happy to answer any questions!
4 freelancers are bidding on average ₹2464 for this job
Hello Sir, I am seriously interested in the project. Lets discuss in details. Please check 100% project completion rate and reviews by previous employers. I can start working on it now. Regards, Abhay
I have done this before. I'll just go through the sites one by one and get the main contact person and his contact details. I can do this accurately. Let us start immediately :-)