I would like to download videos from YouTube that match specific criteria and re-upload them to other YouTube accounts.
1. 1. Find videos that fit the specific criteria.
2. 2. Download videos using [url removed, login to view] or other method of choice.
3. 3. Re-upload videos to different YouTube accounts. YouTube accounts and accompanying passwords will be provided.
4. 4. Turn off ratings, comments, and add annotation to each video.
5. 5. Copy URL of new video to spreadsheet and send it to me so I can check work.
The most time consuming part of this task is finding the videos themselves. Re-uploading the videos and adding the different annotations is very simple to do.
Please view the attached Word document for detailed step by step instructions.
This will be a trial run of 20 videos to do, therefore I am willing to pay $1-2 for every video completed. If worker does a good job, I will post identical jobs in the future to continue with this project in batches of 100 or more videos each time.