Offsite SEO only!
I seek for a professional SEO expert to help us to increase my Google Page Rank and increase visitors to my computer programming site through linkbuilding. These links should target those looking to implement SharePoint (read more below).
<[url removed, login to view]>
? They should also contain relevant anchor text. The links must be from "relevant" to my website pages with regard to search engine optimization and the human visitors of the pages and coming from PR 2 or more. No linking from Forum and blogs comments. These should all be one-way linking - (A link to our website without requiring our website to link back to the linking partner's website.)
I am looking to increase my ranking for two primary terms. A list of url's and anchor text will be provided through a WordPress category listing.
5 pr1 links
300 PR 2 backlinks
10? pr3 + links
5 pr4 links
10 pr0 or higher links
You must provide us an Excel spreadsheet that includes the following columns and link data:
??" Date link submitted
??" Date link accepted/posted and became live
??" Link URL (the specific URL of where our link is actually located)
??" Google page rank of the link URL
??" Specific Anchor Text used
I reserve the right not to approve a link even if it meets the stated requirements though this will be very rare.
This project will be canceled if you violate any of the following rules:
Links should be from websites that have homepages of PR4 and higher.
* All links must be on dofollow
* All links must be free and permenent
* No reciprocal links allowed
* Absolutely no blackhat techniques to be used. Whitehat techniques only please
* No illegal websites, or websites featuring or discussing illegal activities
* Links must be static and not hidden in code, revolving as an ad position
* Links must be manually submitted
* All links should be on relevant English language websites
* Links must be from sites relevant to our content
* Contextual links are preferable, if at all possible
* Absolutely no links from websites that have been banned by Google
* Links must contain our keywords in the anchor text
* Each link must be from completely different IP addresses
* Sites already linked to our site will not be counted in the campaign
* Citations on industry, or topic-specific Wiki sites are allowed
* No link farms, etc
* No Directories, unless specific to one of our industries
* No links from directories unless specifically related to our industry
* Every link should be from a unique domain
* .edu and .gov domains are acceptable
* dofollow social bookmarks are acceptable for limited number of links (20 max)
* Blogrolls are acceptable