This is for an ongoing project, working Mondays through Fridays.
We need someone who can
* Speak idiomatic English without too strong an accent.
* Has access to Skype or some other VOIP capability.
* Can follow instructions like these:
1. Take the information you find here [url removed, login to view];category=769203 and, using whatever tools and skills you have, import the information into a spreadsheet or database.
2. Get incomplete or missing information (for example: Name of chief estimator, fax number, email address, URL, etc.) for each company by using Google (or any search engines) and/or by calling them up and asking them.
* Can receive telephone calls to our US Skype number, take messages, answer questions, and respond to callers.
* Can act as our Indian liaison for other projects with Indian companies for art, web design, drafting etc.
You will need much common sense, very good American English skills, and good people skills.
The example here is easy...other assignments may be harder and require more research and creativity.
We Have posted this on CL in Chennai because we had good experiences with ACT!'s tech support center there, and we hope to find that caliber of person. Generally, the women we spoke with at ACT! support had more social skills than the men...they were better at understanding and addressing our problems...but really, skill is the issue here, not gender and not Chennai.
You will do no selling.
Sorry, but we need you to work during US hours (Mountain Standard Time)
Please advise how and how much you would like to be paid.