Lelesys off-Shore Service providers
Shubhankar bunglow,Dhanashree colony,
Near Cummins engineering college,off Waraje road,
Fax-91 20 25465842
Lelesys is engaged in cost effective IT enabled services, domestic - international research and specialized software development. The prime target market consists of national and international companies from government and corporate [url removed, login to view],of its professionals having had experience of working on biggest and finest, national and international projects ever outsourced of software development.
REQUEST FOR SERVICES:
1.0 Data Entry Services
1.1 Online data capture services and updates to existing databases for banks, airlines, Data mining and warehousing
1.2 Data cleansing
1.3 Audio transcriptions
1.4 Legal documents
1.5 Indexing of vouchers and documents
1.6 Hand written ballot/cards entry
1.7 Online completion of surveys and responses of customers for various companies, at call centers
1.8 E-Book and E-magazine publications on the Internet
1.9 Hospital records, patient notes and accident reports
1.10 Business card indexing
1.11 Custom data export/import interfaces with audits
1.12 Bonded mail handling, cash, credit and check processing
This section gives quick overview of proposed offshore team setup
1. Lelesys will setup dedicated offshore team in Pune with 15 professionals. The team size can be ramped up as per business requirements.
2. The Offshore team will have Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity with the client’s office over high speed internet connection.
3. There will be a process setup to load work from client’s office to data servers. Offshore team will maintain a replica of this softcopy data to work in the local environment.
4. Lelesys will setup offshore team with standard operating system / software and hardware. Any business specific software and hardware should be provided by the client.
5. Lelesys will setup internal processes to carry out the work in India.
6. There will be processes and resources required in the client’s office to communicate with the Offshore team.
7. Both the parties will decide and agree upon quality and performance measures.
8. Lelesys will have redundant internet and power supply as backup, any additional processes can be discussed in case of catastrophic failures related to natural and geographical calamities.
Office space and location
The offshore team will be setup at Pune, India. This office will have capacity to accommodate 125 professionals including support staff. It will be well equipped with hardware and communication facilities of international standards.
Communication systems would include:
1. Software package to upload/download work data, through secure internet based channel.
2. Email server.
3. VoIP link with client’s office for voice communication.
DATA SERVER SETUP:
Lelesys will setup a data server to be accessed from both the offices. The location will be mutually decided. The offshore team would have a local replica of this server, as a backup and quicker access to data. This local server will be synchronized with main server.
SOFTWARE and HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS.
Offshore team will have following hardware and software setup
1. Standard desktop computers, other networking and communication devices.
2. Standard office software package
3. Configuration management and version control system or in this case document management system would be relevant.
4. Any specific software packages used in the current setup in client’s office
Lelesys will hire professionals for offshore team with following capabilities
1. Graduates with relevant professional experience.
2. Team leaders of minimum 3-4 years of experience in financial or insurance related areas.
3. Offshore Team Manager
4. All above having good English communication skills.
Offshore team will have quality control system in place to ensure accuracy in the business processes. The process as well as parameters of the quality will be documented separately.
Offshore team will ensure timely delivery of the work. Both the parties will decide on the delivery timings as well as process to measure performance. This process needs to be documented separately and updated time to time.
BACKUP SYSTEM and DISASTER MANAGEMENT:
Offshore team will have following backup systems:
1. Data backup facilities on standard backup media.
2. Redundant internet connections to ensure maximum uptime.
3. Generator based electricity backup
4. Processes to recover from delays and other failures. This will involve additional standby resources.
Offshore team will work 5 days a week
Lelesys has capability to expand offshore team setup in future as per business requirement. The process could take from 1 to 3 months time depending upon volume of the expansion. The cost and business processes could change to optimize the performance in the case of bigger team size.
Lelesys will charge a fixed monthly amount for the work done by Offshore team. Offshore team manager and team leaders and any other supporting staff will not be charged directly.
DELIVERY and PAYMENT PROCESS:
Offshore team will have continuous delivery model. It will have time based delivery schedule for each of the work packet.
Lelesys will raise invoice at the end of every month and should make the payment in next 7 business days. The payment has to be made using standard bank to bank wire transfer in USD currency.
[url removed, login to view]
Phone: +91 20 32900403