I am looking for someone who is very capable at using Senuke software to create accounts using the software on a regular basis. You will be using the account creation module on the software to create the accounts then save the details and transfer them to me. Overall the level of skill required is very minimal but you need to know how to create accounts on Senuke. To clarify, I require you to create all the accounts provided in the web 2.0 account creation tab this includes all social network sites, article directory sites, social bookmarking sites and rss sites (the video sites are not required). Hence one account login would include all these sites and I require 25 such accounts with a further 50 per week if this work is accepted. Initially I am requesting you create 25 accounts upfront for which you will be paid immediately and if you do a suitable job there is a requirement for around 50 accounts to be created per week i.e a minimum of 10 accounts per day to be delivered per day if possible. You would also be paid on a daily basis. As you can see this job would turn out to be quite lucrative if done on a regular basis. I would prefer if you already have senuke software however I can provide this if need be.
1) To create accounts using Senuke Software
2) To be efficient with the software and know how to use it to create accounts and save these accounts so that they can be transferred to me.
3) Each account run must have at least 85-90% success. I understand that some accounts may not be able to be created on each run as this is the nature of the software but on average out of the 35 or so sites I want at least 27 to 32 to be available when I 1st receive the account login details.
4) To be available for further work after this initial batch of 25, if possible to be able to deliver on a daily basis and a minimum of 50 accounts per week.
When you make your bid please tell me of your experience with using Senuke software and also if your available for more work on a regular basis.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Senuke Software Required For This Project