We need to convert a shipping company's Word docs Manuals into a PDF manual, with button links and search catalog/indexing within the main PDF file.
About 2000+ word docs in different folders with Home and Back buttons.
What you need to do:
- Insert links to files in Table of contents
- Convert all files to PDF while PRESERVING THE LINKS
- Insert Back & Home buttons in all the files
- Checking all files/links for broken links, etc.
****** There are approx. 2000+ word doc files. *******
**** PLEASE SEE ATTACHED SAMPLE to get an idea what needs to be done:
- Extract [url removed, login to view]
- Click "Start [url removed, login to view]" to see how it works
- Click search button
- Click links to subpages / back / home
7 freelancers are bidding on average $139 for this job
Hi, I would like to take this initiation to start this project as I am having done the copy of the document in various format. I have done projects of data entry before.