We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. The company has over 1,000 employees and office locations in the UK, NY, DC, and LA. The company is definitely one of it’s kind with modern corporate office’s, flexible time off, career coaching, open kitchen, and other great bonuses.
Position Overview: The Accounts Payable Specialist will join the Accounts Payable Team and will be in the Finance and Accounting Department in their NY headquarters. This individual should be an excellent communicator and an Accounts Payable professional. They will be working with other teams, including a high volume of work concerning inventory invoice matching, reconciliations and more.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Specialist:
• Vendor, bank, inventory, invoices reconciliations
• Assisting with vendor debit Memos
• Matching inventory invoices to receipts
• Processing a high volume of invoices
• Responsible for all AP inquiries, AP General Ledger and Journal Entries
• Taking responsibility on all chargebacks
• Not all responsibilities are listed
Qualifications for the Accounts Payable Specialist:
• 1+ AP/ Accounting Experience
• Retail/ Fashion/ Consumer Goods a huge plus
• Chargeback pro
• Proficient in Excel (vlookups, pivot tables)
• NetSuite, SAP, ADP, QuickBooks preferred
• Strong communication skills
• Positive attitude
33 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1096 para esse trabalho
Dear, Hello, my variety and years of experience make me the top candidate for your job opening. No one can meet your needs better than me I am best on the platform. SIncerely,
I have been working on Accounts Payable for 15 years. As I have vast experience in Accounts Payable domain, I will justify the task within stipulated time
as you may see my profile I have worked in Accounting field and I have much and more experience than other free lancer. if you give me chance I will make sure not to let you down.