need software CD collections that I sell to be finished.
Some of these have the following issues:
1. Not been checked to ensure they are correct
2. Missing images that need to be created to market them
3. No sales message
1. Check current status of CDs - I need someone to go through each software kit and check that it has been made in accordance with the instructions I wrote on how to make it and note what stage the kit is up to.
Skills: basic computer skills, ability to read instructions, observational skills. This is a job of reading the instructions and working out what stage of the creation process has been reached. A simple task.
Estimated time per item: 1hr. 16 items are ready to be checked currently and 6 currently being created (these need to be checked once completed by the person doing step 3)
2. Fix issues found to complete each item - May include obtaining missing/incorrect software for the CD, creating missing images for marketing, improving things, etc, as described in the instructions. Much of this work is made easier by using any of the Photoshop template files that I have created or by copying and editing images already available from our template folder.
Skills: intermediate computer skills, a decent PC to install software on to complete the work, basic Photoshop image editing/creation skills, dropbox/cloud storage access (there are a lot of files to access to do this work, so if your internet connection is limited, do not apply), ability to understand the CD creation process (explained in the instructions).
Estimated time per item: 2.5 hrs max if skilled and to fix items, it should only take an hour or 2 depending on the issues found
3. Writing sales pitches - Following the kit completion, I then need to have the marketing write ups completed with appropriate sales messages so that the items can be advertised on my websites. The sales pitches will need to be added to our listing webpage template file so some html editing experience would be helpful but is NOT essential as full instructions provided and it takes very little time.
Skills: Great English, ability to research software online, some SEO skills would help too. Access to Microsoft Word or Google Docs. I require 2 pitches per product. The end result should be a simple and clear sales pitch that customers will understand and push sales.
Estimated time per item: 1hr per item should suffice here, 2 max - depending on your writing skill and speed
4. Add the items to my website - I need someone to add the items to the my BigCommerce shop as per the other items I have for sale, as both a CD and a download. Again, full instructions are provided.
Skills: data entry, BigCommerce exposure would be good but it's not essential as it is very simple.
Estimated time per item: - [url removed, login to view] per software kit - fairly easy to do
5. Add the items to 2 eBay shops - Full instructions are provided on how to do this
Skills: eBay experience would be helpful but I give full instructions on how to do this.
Estimated time per item: [url removed, login to view] per item - this is very easy
I usually split the tasks above between 2/3 roles:
Technical Worker - to collect the software needed and then create the CD - in the above scenario, they would do tasks 1 & 2
Admin Worker - to check the work and then proceed with the sales pitches and creation of eBay/website work - in the above scenario, they would do tasks 3, 4 & 5
As much of the work in some of the CDs is incomplete, there may be some other things that have been missed here but the basic flow is as above.
I use Asana to track tasks so anyone working on this will need to use this - it's free and helps to keep things organised.
At times, if you need help, I will be busy and so not be able to assist you immediately, so you need to be resourceful or patient (or both) to keep this project movi
6 freelancers estão ofertando em média £406 para esse trabalho
Dear hiring manager, I am Skilled and Experienced.I feel fit for your Project. I must Give u a better service then others. please feel free to contact with me any time. Thank you Regards Edison.I